All goods remain title of New Life Relocations Pty Ltd until payment is received in full.
You may buy goods offered online by us by completing the order form available on our website. To buy goods via our website, you must be at least 18 years of age. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.
You agree to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws. We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged, less delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion.
Refunds are accepted within 10 days of purchase provided the items are in original condition.
All prices are in Australian dollars. Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable. All prices are subject to change without notice.
The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) is deducted from your credit card on completion of your order. Delivery will commence once payment has been processed/validated. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card details are processed using at least SSL 128 bit encryption and are not stored by us.
Large transactions may involve additional screening and we will require confirmation on key details before we proceed to fill the order. In this event, we will contact you. In some cases this may delay your order by a short period.
From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged.
All goods are offered for sale subject to available stock. If an item is out of stock, we may contact you to offer a substitute. If you do not accept a substitute item and your credit card has been charged for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged. If you order goods and some are not in stock, you agree that we may fill that part of your order for which stock is available.
We ship within Australia only. We charge a fixed cost of $15 for deliveries within Australia (and offer free delivery for orders over $150). To find out the shipping charges that apply to you, simply add the items to your shopping cart and proceed accordingly to the checkout where the full cost will be calculated and displayed before you make any payment. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box.
We use all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within 5 business days of the purchase date. Most Australian orders should arrive within 7 business days after dispatch depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive either by emailing email@example.com or calling (03) 9878 2326 (within Australia). Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period we will lodge an enquiry with the courier and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If you choose to have the item delivered without a signature of receipt you are responsible for any loss or damage after delivery.
If you choose to sign for your item you will generally need to be available between 7.00am and 5:00pm to receive the delivery. You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. For example you may want to use your work address for delivery if your employer’s workplace policies allow this. If you do not answer when the courier tries to deliver your order, the courier will generally leave a card. You must then contact the courier directly to arrange re-delivery. Without limitation, we are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of you failing to contact our courier within the time specified in any “article awaiting collection” notice left by the courier at the time of delivery.
New Life Relocations respects the rights of individuals to determine to whom they give their personal information to and how their information is used. Our customer’s privacy is very important to us and we will value the trust you place in us in giving us your personal information. We take this responsibility seriously and we are committed to safeguarding your information and using it for the purposes for which you have entrusted it to us.
How we collect information
As much as possible we collect information directly from our customers. We do this in a number of ways, including when you:
• provide us with personal information over the phone or through personal mobile computing devices, like smart phones and tablets;
• fill out application forms; or
• submit your personal details through our website.
• the customer has consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect their personal information in this way, or
• if it is necessary for a specific purpose such as the investigation of a privacy complaint
We use personal information in the following ways:
• Provide, deliver, source, administer, improve and personalise our products and services;
• Process payments and provide refunds and discounts;
• Enable our third party service providers to provide us with IT products and services, carry out product investigations, data processing, data analysis, business consulting, auditing, archiving, printing, delivery and mailing services;
• Provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information;
• Combine or compile with publicly available information for the processing or creation of marketing offers and information;
• Personalising our customers shopping experience, including, where appropriate, identifying individuals;
• Communicating with our customers, including product recalls and responding to queries and complaints;
• Fraud prevention, including services regarding the protection of our customers’ information, eg. credit card information;
• Develop and expand our operations to better suit our customers’ needs, such as planning for future store locations;
• Maintaining and keeping our customers information current and as accurate as possible;
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
• Our related companies
• Our service providers including IT service providers, major delivery companies, advertising and marketing service providers, out-sourced call centres, mail houses and third party fulfillment contractors; and
• Our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
• Payment system operators and financial institutions; and
• Government agencies.
Ordering products from New Life Relocations is designed to be as simple as possible, while still providing security and privacy for all your details. You can pay for goods using a credit card and we only store credit card information where absolutely necessary to process your payment securely. Credit card data is held in encrypted form and complies to the highest security standards prescribed for data of this kind.